[FreeNX-kNX] Load Balancing Patch

Arrouan arrouan at octogone.biz
Thu Mar 9 12:42:45 UTC 2006

So i just reproduce a bug for Load Balancing with FreeNX.
If you use load balancing on loopback (127.0.0.1) it work without any
problem, but it s not very interesting.
If you use load balacing on another ip (for example i use my local ip
192.168.0.XX) then the load balancing failed because the nxagent on the
node wait for connection from 127.0.0.1 and it come from the load
balancing frontal. I find a way to fix it but it s not very clean for
the moment (i hardcore the frontal ip on all node for that you just need
to modify nxnode and change accept=$userip to accept=ip_of_your_frontal).
I work on a patch to have a cleaner solution.

If anyone have other idea.
Remember to use only SSL connection with Load Balancing