[FreeNX-kNX] AltGr

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Wed Mar 8 21:05:46 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, 8. März 2006 01:45 schrieb Marco:
> Fabian Franz wrote:
>

> I don't think that it has to do with the server side keyboard settings
> because of the random existence of the problem . I guess it is a problem of
> the keyboard handling of the NoMachine client or the communication between
> client and server.

Yeah, but that is a server-side setting. I just discovered yesterday that the
NX Client for Windows is sending a --keybd=1, which I did not transmit to the
proxy, as such the keybd channel was not opened.

> I am currently using client 1.5.0-138.

Me too, but setxkbmap -model pc105 de helped me in that case, because Alt+Gr
is not there on a pc102 keyboard, so the -model pc105 is important.

> I will try your new snapshot 4.

Try also snaphot 5, out in a few minutes, which enables even more keyboard
related variables. (kbload and keymap).

cu

Fabian

--
      *** Consulting - Training - Workshops - Troubleshooting ***
   @@@ LiveCDs (Knoppix), Debian, Remote Desktop Access (FreeNX) @@@

--- Fabian Franz --- www.fabian-franz.de --- consulting at fabian-franz.de