[FreeNX-kNX] NX on AMD64

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Mar 8 19:26:19 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 15:54, Jon Scottorn wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     I am wondering where I might be able to find any of the nx source

The usual download URL by the source creators: NoMachine.com

> or
> packages for amd64 systems.

Not available. Not unless you are able to time-travel into the future.

> I have found an nxagent and the freenx
> server but I am missing the nxlibs from what I can tell thus far.
> Anyone know where I can find them.

You'll have to run 32bit versions on a 64bit system. If your
system can't do that by means of compatibility libs, a chroot
environment is your only hope. Otherwise, too bad for you...

You'll have to keep your patience until real 64bit support is
implemented. Currently it isn't.

> Thanks in advance for any pointers.
>
> Jon Scottorn

Cheers,