[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.5.0 - Snapshot 4

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Mar 8 11:03:09 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 08:35, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> Hi
> here a little script that fixes the window decoration in kde on resume,
> perhaps you can add this somewhere in your scripts when kde is executed.
> greetings
> tpowa

It's wrong to put in the path to the decop command as a hard-coded
one.

It's wrong to send the signal to "--all-sessions".

It *may* work if you utilize the "NODE_AUTOSTART" variable in
node.conf for this; but I haven't tested this yet.

I tend to always do it manually after session resuming:

   "dcop kwin default reconfigure"

Cheers,
Kurt