[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.5.0 - Snapshot 4

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Tue Mar 7 23:14:47 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, 8. März 2006 00:03 schrieb Felipe Alfaro Solana:
> > > here is snapshot 4:
> > >
> > > - Always Rootless/Proxy mode is fixed now (damn blunder bug).
> > > - Added check for xauth mode.
> >
> > I have tested it lightly and seems to work fine (no more rootless
> > sessions). Also resuming a suspended session seems to work properly.

Great!

> One thing I have noticed is that when logging as user A, then ending
> the remote NX session, leaves one or two ESD daemons running as user
> A. Could it be possible for these ESD daemons to get killed when the
> session ends?

If this is a client side esd process there is nothing I can do about this at
the server side (unless we find a way to crash nxesd ;-) ). nxclient should
kill those.

cu

Fabian

--
      *** Consulting - Training - Workshops - Troubleshooting ***
   @@@ LiveCDs (Knoppix), Debian, Remote Desktop Access (FreeNX) @@@

--- Fabian Franz --- www.fabian-franz.de --- consulting at fabian-franz.de