[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.5.0 - Snapshot 3

Blindauer Emmanuel manu2006 at agat.net
Tue Mar 7 17:55:13 UTC 2006

I'm getting trouble too with this third snapshot. it seems as said before that
rootless is enabled by default now. Sometime too, I cannot start the session,
the nxclient program stop at "etablishing X connection", NXwin is opened and
closed a few second later and nxclient is closed.

I'll try to debug it tomorrow.

Emmanuel

--
Attention nouvelle adresse electronique.
Identifiant jabber: manu at agat.net