[FreeNX-kNX] NX and MacOSX

Bruno Spruth bruno at spruth.de
Thu Jun 29 15:39:09 UTC 2006

Hello,
I am running a FreeNX Server on my Debian System. It's working fine,
when I use my Linux or Windows Box as client. But I got my hands on a
iMac G5 and tried to use this one as client.
Now I am running into the following problem:
the nxclient starts the session, but I can't see the window...
'nxssh' is started in the process list... the nxclient-admin tool
says that the session is up and running...
It might be a MacOSX - X11 problem... but I am a Mac newbie... maybe
anyone has experience...

Thanks a lot!

Bruno