[FreeNX-kNX] Can't use FreeNX from outside LAN

Adrian Cooley acooley357 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 14:10:42 UTC 2006

Yes, I tried it with ""Enable SSL ..." option checked. It still stalls and simply asks twice if I want to continue to wait to connect and it finally gives a connection error.

-Adrian

Do you have "Enable SSL encryption of all traffic checked?  It's in the
advanced tab in configuration and is necessary to get through a firewall.

-Steve

     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:
  http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ