[FreeNX-kNX] Is this the correct forum to ask questions about nxclient?

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Wed Jun 7 13:21:44 UTC 2006

That probably depends on the question...

If you're using the NoMachine client with the NoMachine server then you should
probably address the question to them, assuming it isn't already answered in
their knowledge base. You could always ask here anway since somebody may know
the answer.

If you're using the Nomachine client with FreeNX then this is the place to ask
first.