[FreeNX-kNX] NX Protocol Specification

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Mon Jun 5 16:08:50 UTC 2006

On a quick scan it looks good, but I don't see anything in the startsession
section about printer or drive forwarding. A quick look at my session log and
the !M nx client suggests there should be a --samba='1' option to enable SMB
print and file sharing, and I suspect there's a --cups='1' for cups print
sharing too. Of course I could be wrong - I've never looked at what goes back
and forward at which level before. I know these (and a few more I don't
remember) get into nxnode but never looked at how they got there.
node_startsession() in nxnode may be worth a look.

OT: are you still doing things with linux on Psions, or was that a different
George Wright?

I haven't looked at