[FreeNX-kNX] Xfce resolution issue

Thomas Eriksson thomas.eriksson at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 31 18:45:46 UTC 2006

I sent post to the Xfce list regarding this about a month ago, but got
no replies.

I have done tests with different servers and clients and it appears
that if the server is version 1.5, !M or FreeNX, it doesn't matter
which version if the client you use. Xfce will always use a smaller
window size than specified.

Would be very helpful if someone who knows how the window size is
communicated to the window manager had the time to look at this.

	Thomas