[FreeNX-kNX] nxclient and "challengeresponseauthentication no"

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Mon Jan 30 20:59:10 UTC 2006

On Sunday 29 January 2006 01:43, Brian Keener wrote:
> On 1/27/06, Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle at gmx.net> wrote:

> > > I'll have to take your word for that;
> >
> > Don't do this; just check the facts.
> >   Start Konqueror;
> >   Type/paste "gg:Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 ENABLE_1_5_0_BACKEND";
> >   Hit Enter.
> >

> Amusingly enough, that is MY initial post˘and subsequent resolution) you
> just referred me to for an answer.

Yes, that's really amusing now. But at the time *I* googled (again)
it turned up the same posting to this mailing list from August 2005,
that came up already the first time, and which contained exactly the
answer (i.e. you need the 1.5.0 NoMachine libs underneath FreeNX, not
the 1.4.0...). I think it was a response given by fux....