[FreeNX-kNX] in need help

tcreedon at easystreet.com tcreedon at easystreet.com
Mon Jan 30 12:44:26 UTC 2006

What level of expertise does your team have? Do you have access to
Professorial help if needed?

I'd be glad to post the all the current sources I have on my ftp server
for a while.

I have just successfully built and installed the !M NX downloads, the
Freenx sources and 2 versions of Knx, one version from the kde svn site
and a different version from E. Blindauer.

The Knx files do use the kdevelop suite and run and build as shipped.

I also have syslog-ng.conf mods to help ssh logging as well as slightly
modded SuSE sample scripts to verify the client, agent and server.

More importantly, better documentation is badly needed, especially for the
key setups.

Initially, I would suggest writing a shell script that checks and verifies
all of the installed components, permissions and keys for operational
correctness.

tedc