[FreeNX-kNX] Xfce resolution issue

Aaron Kirk (aakirk) aakirk at cisco.com
Fri Jan 27 19:58:00 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm currently using xfce with the last 1.5 client, the latest freenx,
and the first version of the nx 1.5 server on RHEL 4.

When I start a session using xfce as my window manager, the NX client
window comes up with a little 1024x768 xfce session in it.  My display
is set at 1600x1200.  When I connect to the same server using KDE
instead, my NX client window comes up with a 1600x1200 kde session.

Looking in the archives, I found a message entitled 'xfce + full screen'
with similar issues but no response.

I think I'm having the same issue.

Any ideas?

Aaron