[FreeNX-kNX] Trouble with gnome?

Tobias Grimm listaccount at e-tobi.net
Thu Jan 19 23:18:16 UTC 2006

Brent Verner wrote:

>This looks exactly like the symptoms I was seeing.  It turned
>out to be a problem with the font path on the server (node.conf).
>See the message I sent to the list a few days ago: "nxagent font
>path issue".

But the server seems to be setup just fine. It's the client, that
complains about the fonts.

I tried a to connect with a Linux-Client under Knoppix today but had
exactly the same problem as on Windows. As soon as the client window
opens, the session ends without warning. I suspect that it's some
problem with my Gnome/XOrg setup, but Freenx doesn't give me any hint on
what's going on.

bye,

Tobias