[FreeNX-kNX] Trouble with gnome?

Tobias Grimm listaccount at e-tobi.net
Tue Jan 17 14:26:55 UTC 2006

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> Did you try connecting from a Linux box?

No. I don't have one at hand now. I would like to try a 1.4.0 windows
client, but it seems, this isn't downloadable anymore.

> If you have "nxwin.exe.stackdump" file somewhere on your Windows PC, you

No stackdump, but this is the nxwin.log:

ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 1280 h 1024
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning
ddxProcessArgument - screen - Found ``WxD'' arg
_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
(EE) Unable to locate/open config file
InitOutput - Error reading config file
winDetectSupportedEngines - Windows NT/2000/XP
winDetectSupportedEngines - DirectDraw installed
winDetectSupportedEngines - Allowing PrimaryDD
winDetectSupportedEngines - DirectDraw4 installed
winDetectSupportedEngines - Returning, supported engines 0000001f
InitOutput - g_iNumScreens: 1 iMaxConsecutiveScreen: 1
winSetEngine - Using Shadow DirectDraw NonLocking
winAdjustVideoModeShadowDDNL - Using Windows display depth of 32 bits
per pixel
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - User w: 640 h: 480
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - Current w: 640 h: 480
winAdjustForAutoHide - Original WorkArea: 0 0 1024 1280
winAdjustForAutoHide - Taskbar is auto hide
winAdjustForAutoHide - Found BOTTOM auto-hide taskbar
winAdjustForAutoHide - Adjusted WorkArea: 0 0 1023 1280
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - WindowClient w 640 h 480 r 640 l 0 b
480 t 0
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed -  Returning
winCreatePrimarySurfaceShadowDDNL - Creating primary surface
winCreatePrimarySurfaceShadowDDNL - Created primary surface
winCreatePrimarySurfaceShadowDDNL - Attached clipper to primary surface
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL - lPitch: 2560
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL - Created shadow pitch: 2560
winAllocateFBShadowDDNL - Created shadow stride: 640
winFinishScreenInitFB - Masks: 00ff0000 0000ff00 000000ff
winInitVisualsShadowDDNL - Masks 00ff0000 0000ff00 000000ff BPRGB 8 d 24
bpp 32
winCreateDefColormap - Deferring to fbCreateDefColormap ()
winFinishScreenInitFB starting winInitWM
winFinishScreenInitFB After winInitWM
color offset: 10 8 0
winFinishScreenInitFB - returning
winScreenInit - returning
InitOutput - Returning.
error opening security policy file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xserver/SecurityPolicy
(EE) No primary keyboard configured
(==) Using compiletime defaults for keyboard
names.keymap=(null)Rules = "xfree86" Model = "pc101" Layout = "us"
Variant = "(null)" Options = "(null)"
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/base, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /cygdrive/C/Programme/NX Client for
Windows/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi, removing from list!
winBlockHandler - Releasing pmServerStarted
winBlockHandler - pthread_mutex_unlock () returned

Tobias