[FreeNX-kNX] cups to cups print problem

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Mon Jan 9 13:54:53 UTC 2006

Update:
I now know the !M client starts a usermode cupsd with a config in
$HOME/.nx/cups that is rewritten every time the client connects. The selected
printer is added to printers.conf and the user to passwd.md5. cupsd.conf
requires digest authentication of the user on 127.0.0.1 and it is this that's
giving me the username/password request when I try to connect from within the
remote session. Does anybody know what the password should be?

I think I'll have to write a howto when I finally get this sorted...