[FreeNX-kNX] Followup to Problem Connecting Windows Client to SuSE9.3FreeNX Server

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Aug 29 16:15:49 UTC 2006

Hi there -

I was able to get to the Wiki website and made the suggested changes to the
nxnode file. After the changes were made,

I stopped and restarted the nxserver. When I try to connect now, I do get a
connection, but the remote desktop does not

appear. I did a ps -ef |grep nx on the Linux box and there are indeed daemons
running that are associated with the connection.

What are my next steps? Thanks.