[FreeNX-kNX] permission denied (publickey, password, keyboard-interactive)

christian wore cwore at web.de
Sun Aug 27 19:36:36 UTC 2006

okay, your sshd_config is right.
i think your nx user is the problem.
test the following:

/usr/NX/bin/nxssh -vvv nx at your-nx-server

did you use the nomachine keys?
if no, then reinstall the server and use the default keys. if it work you find on nomachine.com a really good howto to change correctly the keys.
which client do you use?
i had the best experience with nxclient 1.5 and qtnx.