[FreeNX-kNX] freenx or nxserver??

sean seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 19:29:42 UTC 2006

I've been using nx-1.5.0, and just now started working on
updating my server to 2.0.0. Originally I used Freenx on the
server, and nxclient on the client. nxserver was not
available for free.

Now I see I can get nxserver as a free download. Is this
just a complete build of the freenx components? separate?
better? just different?

If nxserver is not gpl, so something more than a packaging
of freenx, it still seems easier to install. And we have to
use proprietary nxclient in any event ( or is there some
gpl'd client ).

sean