[FreeNX-kNX] node.conf defaults?

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Thu Aug 24 13:01:37 UTC 2006

I had thought the commented values in /etc/nxserver/node.conf.sample were the
defaults, but have just found an instance where that's not the case. Are the
values in the example supposed to be the defaults, or just examples? If
they're supposed to show the defaults I'll go through it and post an updated
node.conf.sample.

For the curious the defaults are set in /usr/bin/nxloadconfig then overridden
by settings from node.conf. The default COMMAND_START_KDE is not "startkde"
as in the example file,
but "/usr/bin/ssh-agent /usr/bin/dbus-launch --exit-with-session /usr/bin/startkde"