[FreeNX-kNX] problems with freenx on fc5

Yang g07dgk502 at sneakemail.com
Tue Aug 15 02:45:22 UTC 2006

What you need is to copy the private key
(/etc/nxserver/client.id_dsa.key) over to your client machine and then
run ssh -i /path/to/client.id_dsa.key. This should *not* prompt you
for your password. If that still doesn't work, look at your sshd logs
(/var/log/secure.log) and the verbose output from the ssh client (ssh
-vvv).

But after verifying you can ssh in, you'll just run into the same
problem that I had posted about earlier (see "Authentication
Failure"), which still hasn't gotten any solutions.

Yang