[FreeNX-kNX] problems with freenx on fc5

Felipe Alfaro Solana felipe.alfaro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 23:45:10 UTC 2006

> it prompts me for a password when i do that.

It shouldn't. You're telling SSH to use public-key authentication, so
if it asks you for a password, probably either the private key you are
supplying is invalid/inexistent or the public  key is not configured
on the NX server or has bad permissions.

What private key are you using? Where did you get the private key
from? Did you get the private key from the ~nx/.ssh directory?