[FreeNX-kNX] Any advantages to the NXclient 2?

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 15:52:14 UTC 2006

client only upgrade possibly won't fetch you anything but trouble. At this time actually, server upgrade also fetched me trouble. read my previous post about garbled screen. So, NX 2.0 is far from any good.

Tim Jordan <tim at pcs-alaska.com> wrote:     I see lots of posts  about problems and I'm wondering is there any advantage over the 1.5  client?

 I'm  running:
 NX> 100 NXSERVER  - Version 1.4.0-45-SVN OS (GPL)
Debian OS

 Thank  you,
 Tim

     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:
  http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ
         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/