[FreeNX-kNX] about java client

The Beast in Black beast.list at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:12:55 UTC 2006

Mr. Lee,

There was indeed a java client (applet) written by someone at strasbourg
university, france, but the page is currently not loading. However, in the
hopes that it may be up sometime in the future, here is the URL:

http://univ-rx.u-strasbg.fr/projets/applet-univrx

I had tried this java client, and had mixed results (it sometimes connects,
sometimes does not connect). In all fairness, however, i must mention that
the last time i checked, the code was still marked experimental and, as
such, not meant for production use.