[FreeNX-kNX] OSX Client Help

Predseda3D predseda at ik-net.cz
Fri Aug 4 19:47:15 UTC 2006

Hi,
OK, I didn't know, which version of windoze client you use. I dont't have MAC, so I can't try it.
If you find solution for this problem, can you please write it to that wiki or send message here,
that somebody (me or another man) can write it there (please send versions of freenx, nx backend
and client with it)?
I don't know, where !M archive older version, but I have seen, that on tucows or zdnet can people
find older version of NX Client. You can try.

Predseda