[FreeNX-kNX] AltGr key doesn't work

Tim Haegele tim at lanfx.de
Tue Aug 1 11:24:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

we have the same problem on some Laptops, but almost all are working perfectly
well, that is with the identical setup. The only differnces are the type of
the Laptop (using XP).

I have tried the most recent snapshots of freenx and the newest clients a few
weeks ago, but the problem still exists.

Server is Debian Sarge.

Greetings, Tim

--
Tim Hägele