[FreeNX-kNX] need help

Sylviane Molinet Sylviane.Molinet at IReS.in2p3.fr
Wed Apr 19 11:41:40 UTC 2006

Hello,

Still a few days, we couldn't connect to linux machine through windows
nx client. We get the following error message. I've loocked on website
www.nomachine.com but I didn't find any right answer. (just article
AR12B00117 which did not correspond, we already have checked our windows pc)
Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Regards

NXPROXY - Version 1.5.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2005 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '2168'.
Info: Synchronizing local and remote caches.
Info: Handshaking with remote proxy completed.
Error: Function fork failed with result '-1'. Error is 11 'Resource
temporarily unavailable'.
Error: Failed to execute the X auth command. Error is 11 'Resource
temporarily unavailable'.
Error: Cannot read the cookie from the authorization file.
Error: Error creating the X authorization.
Warning: Signals were already blocked in process with pid '2168'.

--
Sylviane MOLINET

IPHC - Bat 20               e-mail: Sylviane.Molinet at IReS.in2p3.fr
23 rue du Loess             TEL : +33 (0)3 88 10 61 12
BP 28                       FAX : +33 (0)3 88 10 66 14
F-67037 STRASBOURG CEDEX 2 (FRANCE)