[FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard Layout Problem

Arnaud Lesauvage thewild at freesurf.fr
Fri Apr 14 08:32:27 UTC 2006

Jani Huhtanen a écrit :
> Perhaps you have the same problem I did (or have). I didn't find a proper
> solution but I found a workaround. Try running this:
>
> xprop -root -f _XKB_RULES_NAMES 8s -set _XKB_RULES_NAMES xorg
>
> After this you should be able to change layouts in KDE. For background info,
> search for a thread named "Keyboard mapping problem".

Hi Jani !
After I run your command, I get an error when trying to change
keyboard mapping :

[Arnaud at serveurmail01 ~]$ setxkbmap -model pc105 -layout be
-variant basic
Error loading new keyboard description
[Arnaud at serveurmail01 ~]$ setxkbmap -print
xkb_keymap {
};
[Arnaud at serveurmail01 ~]$ setxkbmap -print be
xkb_keymap {
};

I don't know hox to fix this...

Regards