[FreeNX-kNX] nxclient keyboard shortcut problems

David Mansfield freenx at dm.cobite.com
Sat Apr 8 18:23:57 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm using nxclient-1.5.0-141 RPM on FC5.  I'm connecting to
freenx-0.4.4-2.FC5.0/nx-1.5.0-4.FC5.1 also on FC5.

Aside from some other difficulties I can work around, I'm having a
terrible problem with the nxclient keyboard shortcuts.

For any of the shortcuts involving a ctrl-alt-<some key> combination,
it's being triggered with just ctrl-<some key> which is devastating
because of certain common keyboard commands I use which overlap these.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
David