[FreeNX-kNX] Maximizing floating window

Arnaud Lesauvage thewild at freesurf.fr
Fri Apr 7 08:40:20 UTC 2006

Hi List !

I have very basic knowledge of Linux, so please excuse me if my
questions are stupid.

I installed FreeNX on a Debian system. This Debian runs in a
VMWare machine on a Windows server. This is just for testing
purposes, if it works fine I will install a genuine Linux system.

The goal is to use this server as some kind of application server,
to let users launch Kontact on their Windows box through an NX client.

It works OK, but when I configure my client to open Kontact in
Floating Window mode, the Kontact window only takes a small part
of the screen, and the remaining part remains blank. (screenshot
here : http://thewild.free.fr/Images/nx_kontact.png)
What is the problem ?

Thanks for your help !

--