[FreeNX-kNX] NXAGENT: Fatal IO error on display ...

Xiong Jiang linuster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 12:02:52 UTC 2005

well, I didn't find thorough instructions on how to compile and install from
OSS NX package. so I take it for granted here. Seems only libX11, libXext,
libXrender is special version for nx, from previous version of debian
package. So I managed to build them as libX11-nx, libXext-nx and
libXrender-nx.

Details I'll write in the 'Compiling NX on AMD64...' thread.