[FreeNX-kNX] Problems with NX, Windows 2000 TS and keyboard layout

Odin Nosen odin at visdom.org
Fri Sep 16 17:45:36 UTC 2005

I use FreeNX (latest version) and NXCLient v1.5 from nomachine on WinXP. I've made a
session to connect to a Windows2k terminal server through the FreeNX-server. It doesn't
recognise my Noerwegian keyboard layout by default, but it also gives my US when I set
the keyboard layout to NO manually. It works if I use NoMachine's NX-server - but it
would be nice to have it work with FreeNX. Any suggestions?

"?" from Odin