[FreeNX-kNX] Parse error in remote options string 'NX> ', now what :-)

Verner Kjærsgaard vk at os-academy.dk
Tue Sep 6 10:59:29 UTC 2005

Hi list,

I'm running (for a long time) the FreeNX server on SuSE9.3 version 1.4.0-03 OS
(GPL)

- with a ton of both old (1.4) and new (1.5) clients connecting from both
windows and Linux boxes.
- it doesn't work anymore. On a linux client I get:

Parse error in remote options string 'NX> '

I don't know the error messages from windows. Sorry.

- after successfully establing the ssh connection. My client connects fine to
other nx-servers. I've deleted the .nx directory in my home directory on the
remote server (connecting through ssh) and I've setup a new client instance
on my local machine using the nx-client wizard. No luck.

Any hints??

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards