[FreeNX-kNX] problem with freenx windows client

Eric Hameleers alien at nl.ibm.com
Fri Sep 2 11:20:56 UTC 2005

Gian Filippo Pinzari wrote:

> Eric Hameleers wrote:
>
>>Hope this helps you. Any Nomachine heads listening too? Should I file
>>a bug?
>

> NoMachine provides detailed instructions about how to deal with these
> problems. Please, check the Knowledge Base.

Hi Gian Filippo.

The knowledge base does not contain anything about what happens if you
have re-defined your cygdrive prefix to be something else than
"/cygdrive". Note that my NX client runs fine when I have a cygdrive
prefix set equal to "/cygdrive" (the default value for cygwin) but
fails to connect to the NX server when I have set another string (for
instance "/win") as the cygdrive prefix.

The problems related to having multiple cygwin dll's on your system
are known to me, but I'm not suffering from those.

Eric

--
Eric Hameleers