[FreeNX-kNX] OpenOffice crashes nxclient

Felix Schumacher felix.schumacher at debeka.de
Fri Sep 2 08:47:56 UTC 2005

Hi All,

The new nxserver 1.5/FreeNX 0.4.4 enables us to use OpenOffice in
rootless mode as a single application
while using the compression given by nxagent.
We wanted to use this feature since a long time. Sadly we can manage to
bring down nxclient 1.5 by using
mouse scrolling (after a short while) and by using spell checking ( just
by repeatedly pressing F7 + ENTER rapidly)
When we enabled persisten sessions we could reestablish the connection
to openoffice
crashed by mouse scrolling.

Has anyone else experienced something like this, or even a possible
solution?

Thanks
 Felix