[FreeNX-kNX] Disable Suspended Session

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Thu Oct 6 15:27:14 UTC 2005

On Thursday 06 October 2005 14:58, Jeffrey Siler wrote:
> I am using
> FreeNX 0.4.4-3.1
> Client 1.5.0-106
> On Suse 9.3
> and Thinstation 2.2 beta6
>
> I have everything working great but cannont figure out how/where to
> disable the suspended session option. I do not want anyone to have the
> option to resume a suspended session.

Read node.conf or node.conf.sample comments. All of them.
After you're done, read the ones about the parameters
"ENABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION" and "DISABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION".

Copy an edited version of the "sample" file to the place of
node.conf (If there is no node.conf there yet, FreeNX just
uses its builtin defaults, which are to resume suspended
sessions).