[FreeNX-kNX] fonts in freenx

Jaap Struyk japie at deserver.nl
Thu Nov 24 17:55:01 UTC 2005

Hello,

When connecting to my freenx server with nxclient on linux everything is
working very well, but when I connect from a windows machine I have a
font problem.
I'am running fluxbox with some gnome2 apps, OpenOffice.org-2.0 wich all
work fine, they even have "smooth" fonts, but when running opera the
menu bar is showing only squares instead of fonts and in qcad I can only
choose between Helvetica or Arial but is showing courier.
Both apss are static qt apps and I've set them up to use Arial (since
that's the most common on M$ machines)
How does fonts work? (Arial is available on all 3 machines)
--
Groetjes Japie