[FreeNX-kNX] ...provide a valid cookie.

Verner Kjærsgaard vk at os-academy.dk
Mon Nov 21 11:49:06 UTC 2005

Hi list,

"Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '12441'.
Error: Parse error in remote options string 'NX> '.
Error: Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'.
Error: This means that we probably didn't provide a valid cookie.
Error: The remote NX proxy closed the connection."

I get this error (after a server-down)when trying to connect. I tried to read
the threads on this list, describing the very same scenario. Only, it left me
cluleless as what to do to get it working again. Sorry..

This is the setup
Server SuSE9.3 plain vanilla
NXSERVER - Version 1.4.0-03 OS (GPL)

Client is SuSE10 plain vanilla
NoMachne client for Linux version 1.5.0-113

Any help is (of course) much appreciated!