[FreeNX-kNX] What does client connect to?

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Fri Nov 11 23:56:05 UTC 2005

OK, trying to install this bugger... :)

I am on debian, AMD64, as I stated.

I tried the debian packages as listed http://freenx.berlios.de/download.php
(some links broken, BTW, but I found my way).  I have dependancy failures on
nxagent, and I can't seem to find an "all" package of nxagent anywhere.
  I also
tried using an i386 package but debian refuses because of it's the wrong
architecture.  Don't want to push it too hard in that department...

Then I googled and found numerous mentions of amd64 problems, including a ton
here:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2005-September/

and an encouraging thread here:

Anything new on the horizon?