[FreeNX-kNX] Windows 98 Compatability

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Sun Nov 6 20:44:01 UTC 2005

Wow.  What defensive responses!  Thanks for making my point.  First rule
of advocacy:  Don't insult your prospective converts.  Did your last 3
posts, immortalized in the archives, help or hurt NX's future popularity?

Nice article series, BTW, even if the "Arrival of NX" has been a bit of
a nonevent.

What I'm doing to improve NX popularity is to actually deploy it at
client sites.  However, I have been significantly hindered by the
general lack of fit and finish.  (Do you actually deploy NX for
customers BTW?)

And no, fixing the client is not my job.

-Steve Bergman
(Who's never gotten a useful answer out of an NX related list in over a
year of trying.)

"I'm with Roman on this one - the old "show me the code" trick which
people use to quash other people's objections is rather poor form - we
should simply address the objections as raised."
				                -Andrew Morton on LKML