[FreeNX-kNX] Where to get nxclient-1.5.0-103 or nxclient-1.4.0 for Windows?

Mark Cooper cooper.mark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:13:52 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have a recent install of free-nxserver on a SuSE 10.0 machine.

I am experiencing problems that others have posted about regarding the
Windows client (v1.5.0-106 and v1.5.0-114) going into fullscreen mode upon
reconnecting to a suspended session.

Members have suggested reverting back to previous versions of the Windows
client, which appear to not have this issue.

I am having difficulty finding an older version to download. The posted
links take you to nomachine.com <http://nomachine.com>'s current client.

I have searched nomachine.com <http://nomachine.com>'s site and googled for
a few good hours trying to find an alternate download site for
nxclient-1.5.0-103 or nxclient-1.4.0 for Windows.

Could someone post a link or perhaps email me a previous Windows XP client
version? Many thanks!

Regards,

MC