[FreeNX-kNX] XKB error with Gnome and XFree 4.3.

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon May 9 10:47:27 UTC 2005

Paul van der Vlis schreef:

> But OK. I found something. I have installed FreeNX on another new
> machine with Gnome and there are no problems. So I think the XKB problem
> is a configuration-error on that machine.

I have tried the server what works OK with another client (Windows2000).
There I get the same XKB error ;-(

I have tried another machine (VMware with Windows2000): no problem.

So this are the tests what I have:
- client1 -> server1  XKB error
- client1 -> server2  no error
- client2 -> server2  no error
- client3 -> server2  XKB error

client1 is Debian Sarge with Gnome, 2.6 kernel
client2 is VMware with windows2000 running on client1
client3 is Windows2000
server1 Debian Sarge with Gnome (older installation, 2.4 kernel)
server2 Debian Sarge with Gnome (new installation, 2.6.8 kernel)

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.