[FreeNX-kNX] how to change default behavior when logging out of KDE

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Sun May 8 15:54:21 UTC 2005

Hi,

Are there anyone who knows how to disable the screen "repainting" when chosing
to log out of KDE? I've tried to search for a way to change this, but i have
no luck...

To explain why; when logging out of KDE, the background (behind the
logout-dialog) is repainted with gray color, but this takes "forever" (6-10
sec) with NX (at least on my setup), so I thought I would disable this so
that the logout-dialog only came on top of the existing applications/desktop.
My hope was to speed up the logout process when using NX.

Anyone who have a tip for me ?

/Terje