[FreeNX-kNX] 0.3: Authentification failed but sshd logs says OK

Blindauer Emmanuel freenx at mooby.net
Thu Mar 10 12:49:34 UTC 2005

Le Jeudi 10 Mars 2005 12:12, vous avez écrit :
> Blindauer Emmanuel wrote:
> > I had a working 0.2.7 freenx server,  working mostly (sometime  client
> > timeout, but it was working sometime). I've upgraded to get lesser
> > problems, now, no one can log in :)
> >
> > I used knx and nxclient from NX to test. I use my own key, clients uses
> > them. The logs from freenx shows that:
> >
> > Anyone having an idea about that ?
>
> same problem here.
>
> what freenx 0.3 package do you use? your own, or made by some distro etc.?
mandrake cooker package, see other mail, I'll bugreport the maintainer to
update the package.

Emmanuel
changed to 640 and all went fine!

> Btw: To use public keys, better use the build in passdb:
>
> nxserver --adduser myuser
> nxserver --passwd myuser

I use AD+kerberos to get 1000 users, I won't add them all. Most of them don't
have a public key, and it works fine for me when using public key :)

Thank you for your help, I'll bugreport the mdk-packager of freenx which has
build the rpm.