[FreeNX-kNX] Stops at negotiating link parameters

Bert Plat freenx at leplatdujour.ftml.net
Thu Jun 30 10:12:20 UTC 2005

FYI- I zapped the files in /tmp on the client, and now it's
working again. -Bert

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:24:56 +0200, "Bert Plat" <freenx at leplatdujour.ftml
.net> said:

  Hi all, As a linux newbie I was pleasantly surprised to see
  that I could manage my home machine from my isdn-ed laptop at
  work with something approaching native speed. However, all of
  a sudden it's all gone pear shaped, for some reason I can't
  fathom. What happened is that after some networking problem
  (someone unplugged the hub...) that caused a working nx
  session to fail, I can no longer create a new one. On my
  local laptop (Suse Linux 9.3 with NoMachine client NXCLIENT -
  1.4.0-91) I start the client, which goes through: connecting
  -> connected -> authenticating -> authenticated ->
  negotiating link parameters -> "could not yet establish a
  connection" and eventually times out unless I hit Yes in the
  dialog box. [etc etc etc]
--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Bert Plat <www.bertplat.net>
So act that your principle of action might safely be made a law for the whole world.
-- Immanuel Kant