[FreeNX-kNX] Red Color exchanged with blue in some gtk2 apps

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 20:16:34 UTC 2005

another thing I just noticed is that if I resume the
same session from windows, the colors show up
perfectly alright. So, it is a client side problem,
may be just linux.

now that sucks because I don't have linux client code
to find out where the problem is. Only go I have is
that Gian helps me understand and fix this issue.
Would you please help me, Gian? seeing blue for red
makes you wanna go b&w.

Thanks,
Sunil