[FreeNX-kNX] question on nxrun

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 00:01:50 UTC 2005

My server is inside the corp firewall, so can't really
help you there. I can help you with testing mostly. If
you have a specific module in mind you want me write I
can do that too. I have seen that code before and used
it on solaris for connecting to linux (and
successfully I might add...:)).

It good to know that someone is looking after nxrun
and it is not abandoned. For systems like solaris
(particularly x86) there is no client or client
doesn't (for sparc e.g.) work at all, its a blessing.

Thanks,
-Sunil