[FreeNX-kNX] no connection with latest windows client

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 01:40:52 UTC 2005

Thorsten,

I did read the emails and did apply the 1.5.0
compatibility patch and then asked the question, and
nobody posted the same log that I did (where there is
no error but the connection is just closed for unknown
reason). anyway, NX seems to be troublesome for me. It
has never worked for me (I gave up on it last year
after spending a lot of time on it, and came back to
see now that 1.5.0 doesn't work still). Its still
difficult to get a simple session going, and getting
it to resume (even from the same machine) can leave
tonnes of processes just hanging around whom even
'nxserver --terminate' doesn't seem to be able to
cleanup.

I will be back soon though, because I think this is a
great piece of technology.

-Sunil

http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ