[FreeNX-kNX] client upgrade can't resume session.

Greg M. txmail at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 02:02:39 UTC 2005

Sorry to be such a n00bie, but I was actually checking out the postings to
find out if there was a way to close a NX session and then resume it later
on like in Windows RDP. I have FreeBSD installed and installed the latest
port from the FreeBSD Ports collection, if I log on to another computer and
then make a connection with my BSD box running the NX server, I can see the
session, but it will not let me resume it? Is this a limitation of the free
version of NX? I tried searching the online docs but could not find what I
was looking for.

This thread seems to be somewhat related (I think). Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,